Rehabilitation Center for Special Children
Rehabilitation of Mentally ill and Disabled Children Health Welfare Society (RIADH) Peshawar is a Non Governmental organization establish in 2005. (RIADH) is working for Rehabilitation of disabled persons in District Peshawar (RIADH) is working on self help basis.
HOW WE HELP
We work individually with each child to
understand their specific needs
Form real friendships within a
Computer Education, I.T
Healthcare (Free medical camps)
Awareness and Community sensitization
Capacity building and training
Our mission is to serve the Special humanity from the poorest segment of the society to whole communities.
Rehabilitation of Mentally ill and Disabled Children Health Welfare Society (RIADH) Peshawar seeks out a society of hope, equality, tolerance and social justice, where poverty becomes history and people live in safety, dignity, economic prosperity and social cohesion.
- To work for the Rehabilitation of Special Children ,Child Welfare (For better Special Education, health etc.
- To work for socio economic development of the society.
- To work for General Creative Awareness among the masses.
- To work for environmental conservation.
- To raise awareness on various social problems.
- To work on basic health and Education, Drug addicts.
- To work for betterment of poor people
- To work for the welfare of orphan and destitute children.
There is a 3 step process to get
started at our program
Register for an intake meeting
Make a difference in the life of a
child with a need
We love going to this school because of the programs & the great team of instructors. Thank You!
It was nice to finally find the professional staff that know how to work with kids and how to handle issues
Here you can find everything about raising a child with special needs, including school and medical programs